A rainproof shell coat in a classic ”Trench” style for rainy and windy days.
The riding coat has both stylish and functional details such as a two-way front zipper and a slot at back that enables you to wear it in the saddle. The elastic leg straps on the inside, attached around your thighs make the coat stay in position during the ride. Furthermore, the coat has down foldable cuffs that protect hand and glove against rain, wrist protection with holes for the thumb and adjustable waist.
Best looking raincoat in the stables, on the dog walk, on the bike or in the city. The mid-length shell coat has good rain protection and is designed in a sporty but classic Trench look.
Uhip's trench coats are for those who have high demands on function and design. Wear the shell garment the year around by regulating what you have underneath.
ALL SALES FINAL
- Detachable hood, attached with snap buttons and velcro
- Hood is big enough to pull over a helmet
- High collar with fleece inside
- Two-way front zip covered by a storm flap with snap buttons
- Cheek-protection at front zip
- Two hand pockets with water-resistant zippers
- Two hand pockets with snap button closure
- Two chest pocket and one sleeve pocket water-resistant zippers
- Prolonged cuffs possible to fold down to cover your hands from rain and cold and wrist warmer with a hole for the thumb
- Uhip’s elastic leg straps with a rain-protection flap to attach around thigh
- A back slot with gusset hidden behind a buttoned placket.
- Ventilation holes underarm and mesh under back yoke
- Reflective details at zippers and at back
- Fully seam-sealed