A rainproof shell coat in a classic ”Trench” style for rainy and windy days.
The riding coat has both stylish and functional details such as a two-way front zipper and a slot at back that enables you to wear it in the saddle. The elastic leg straps on the inside, attached around your thighs make the coat stay in position during the ride. Furthermore, the coat has down foldable cuffs that protect hand and glove against rain, wrist protection with holes for the thumb and adjustable waist.
The Uhip Mid Trench coat has, with it’s Wool Hybrid liner coat a wide area of use. With an extra zipper on the front inside, you can add and take off the liner and adjust the coat after weather and temperature.
Uhip coats have a high vent with push buttons in the back. This allows you to easily customize the coat depending on how much freedom of movement you need. The bottom inside has elastic bands that hold the sides of the coat in place along your legs. When you are sitting in the saddle, you can open the vent completely so that the coat hangs along the horse’s back, while the leg bands keep the sides of the coat in place so that your thighs don’t get cold.
- Detachable hood, attached with snap buttons and velcro
- Hood is big enough to pull over a helmet
- High collar with fleece inside
- Two-way front zip covered by a storm flap with snap buttons
- Cheek-protection at front zip
- Two hand pockets with water-resistant zippers
- Two hand pockets with snap button closure
- Two chest pocket and one sleeve pocket water-resistant zippers
- Prolonged cuffs possible to fold down to cover your hands from rain and cold and wrist warmer with a hole for the thumb
- Uhip’s elastic leg straps with a rain-protection flap to attach around thigh
- A back slot with gusset hidden behind a buttoned placket.
- Ventilation holes underarm and mesh under back yoke
- Reflective details at zippers and at back
- Fully seam-sealed